Thursday, June 2, 2011

May

My blog seems to be dedicated to monthly updates now.
Here ya go...

We went down to Grand Junction (closes "big" city to us) and watched Brock play in a softball tournament Memorial weekend.

Side note: I've been looking for a double baby jogger for a few weeks now, but just couldn't justify spending the money. One day Brock surprised me by bringing home this little baby. He found it used (although it's in great condition) in the paper for a killer deal. I love it, such a fun surprise!


My sister-in-laws and I took our kids to the Denver Zoo a few weeks ago. The kids loved it.

Rylee and some of her friends playing in her new sandbox.

This picture is from the same day Brock built the sandbox. Rylee played so hard all day, and then insisted on "helping" Brock build it. This is what happened at dinner time.

Rylee reading stories to Colby after baths.
Check out my little guy, he's getting so big. Makes me a bit sad.


Now that's is finally warming up, we've been outside every chance we can get.

I just realized I only posted one good picture of Colby. Poor kid, already getting neglected. :) We're blessing him in our church this Sunday...so the little guy will be showered with lots of attention and pictures. More to come soon.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

He is such a cutie and you guys look so dang happy! I am going through the same double jogger problem at the moment, and I can't wait to find a good deal!