Sunday, May 8, 2011

Little Man

My little boy is a month! So far, Colby has been a great baby. He has a big boy appetite, loves to be swaddled, and is a pretty good sleeper. Older sister is doing MUCH better with him, and is adjusting to sharing the attention. She loves to hold him and play "babies" with him. She's been a pretty good helper and loves to follow Brock and I around asking what she can do. Here are some pictures I've taken over the last month...

My talented sister made me this cute Easter Bunny hat!







So thankful to call these two mine.

7 comments:

Courtney Curt said...

Yay! new picts! I LOVE them all! Cute that you have a red sox binky.

Jenn said...

I can't wait to meet him!!

Unknown said...

I love the first picture with his cute little fists under his chin. Precious. :)

Buck and Julie said...

Oh my goodness, so adorable! I can't believe it has been a month already!

Stacie said...

What a little cutie! Great pictures.

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

So adorable!

Christensen's said...

Adorable pictures! What a handsome little guy. You look amazing! I always hate my hospital pictures. You don't even look like you had a baby!