I am so glad all went well. I am still in shock that you had a BOY after thinking it was a girl for so long! You've got me all worried about ours. :) Have fun snuggling with the little one!
Yay!!!! Congrats you guys he is beautiful! I'm so glad everything went well! Dont worry about Ry the first couple weeks are hard then it gets A LOT easier:) It did for me anyway... Love ya!
Steph, all of this just cracks me up! Remember when you were telling me that the curse doing the ultra sound gave away what you were having? I love it! So how far along were you anyway when you found out you were having a boy ... who is ADORBALE! I love thename you guys chose out. Love the newborn stage, it can be hard but it is gone so fast.
16 comments:
Congratulations! He is SO cute! Glad things went so well.
We are so happy for you all, what a cute little guy!
I am so glad all went well. I am still in shock that you had a BOY after thinking it was a girl for so long! You've got me all worried about ours. :) Have fun snuggling with the little one!
Congrats!! He is SO cute! And you look amazing!
I love the picts! I'm so happy! I need to come hold him again!
oh i'm loving these photos. so cute and happy. :)
Yay!!!! Congrats you guys he is beautiful! I'm so glad everything went well! Dont worry about Ry the first couple weeks are hard then it gets A LOT easier:) It did for me anyway... Love ya!
Steph, all of this just cracks me up! Remember when you were telling me that the curse doing the ultra sound gave away what you were having? I love it! So how far along were you anyway when you found out you were having a boy ... who is ADORBALE! I love thename you guys chose out. Love the newborn stage, it can be hard but it is gone so fast.
HE IS SOOO CUTE! Congrats you cute mama
steph..i'm so happy for you. its so fun having a little one. they get big so fast! i wish i could hold him, he's so cute! cute name too :)
Congratulations he is adorable and I love the name. Glad all went well.
Steph, I love the name, i think it is DARLING! glad you guys were able to agree on one :)
so cute steph! congrats!! treasure those wonderful moments.. they grow up too fast.. mine will be 1 on friday!!
He is so cute, I can't wait to meet him! So glad everything went well -how are you feeling?
Very excited for more photos of your beautiful family :)
hooray! congratulations guys! So happy for you! I wish we could get together....perhaps one day.
You have a beautiful family. Congratulations!
Post a Comment