Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A few pics and other news

We've been...
enjoying the nice days outside!! Can't wait for "official" warm weather.

hay jumping at Grandpa's store
(Rylee's wearing Brock's old soccer jersery...so cute)

swimming with daddy

Ry wanted to go down the big slide a million times, but wouldn't get near the baby slide ;)

poor girl wanted to play all morning, and I kept running into things I "had" to get done.
Came back in to see her having a tea party with Bosty.

last week we had a crazy Spring snow storm, and managed to get out and play in it before it melted that afternoon.

Happy St. Paddy's Day with buddy Jake!

OTHER NEWS...


You may remember my post a few months ago, saying we were having a GIRL. Well, at my 34 week appointment I happened to have an unplanned ultrasound and my doctor threw me for a total shock saying, "You have a healthy baby "BOY"!!! WHAT?!? I couldn't believe it. Does that really still happen?? Anyway, we've had to totally rethink our whole thought process. We had our whole world planned around two little girlies. Yesterday, at my 36 week appointment, they confirmed it was a boy. We're starting to get use to the idea of a boy, and are super excited! Less then one month to go. Can't wait to meet this little guy.

Check out this cute cake!
My sister-in-laws threw me a little family shower (so nice!).

10 comments:

Patrice Pedersen said...

yay!!!!! Congrats!!! I love little boys!!! THat is crazy!!!

Little Red said...

Ok the tea party- cutest thing I have ever seen!
And that cake! What a fun idea, family! Good JOB!
Hope you are doing well! Can't wait to meet the little man!

Stacie said...

No way! How crazy is that! Congratulations!

Jacquelyn said...

I love the tea party with Boston. We need to see you guys soon... I can't believe how big she is getting and that you're having a baby within a month! what the!
I hope you're feeling well.

Jenn said...

I'm just gonna wait for you to have the baby to see what gender it really is. Cuz what if it's really a GIRL?! :)

Unknown said...

I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! Can't you guys have a silt headlines blog or something?

JO said...

that is so exciting! SO happy for you guys. Boys are so great!

Anonymous said...

Steph! Ahhhh! I am so excited you're having a boy! What a total shock! I can't wait to hear the name you guys pick out, Brock must be totally pumped!

Whitney said...

That is so crazy!!! seriously you hear of that happening but its never to someone you actually know! Yay congrats a little baseball player :) Cutest picture of Rylee having tea party with boston! Hope your feeling good sister!

Unknown said...

We're way excited for you guys! Crazy that you're now having a boy! Can't wait to see what he looks like.