Since Valentines Day is right around the corner I thought I'd post some cute handouts I made for our cousins. . .


(i thought this was a cute way to personalize the traditional Valentine card handouts)
Rylee gets to have her best friend and his little sister come play with us every Thursday. Today, while Jake's little sister was napping, I did a little photo shoot with these two love birds. . .
and one of my sweet little Valentine. . .

7 comments:
Steph I can't believe how adorable Rylee is! And big, she is getting so big! How are you feeling? And when is the due date again? I love this little pics you took of the two of them. How did you create the white background in your house? So many questions! Thanks for your help the other night call me sometime when you have time to chat.
wo, that last one looks so much like you it's scary.
SO SO cute!!!!! I love the one of the love birds, and the one of the little boy being studly is SO cute!
The canvas worked out great!
I love the pictures especially the little heart breaker, made me laugh. Hope all is well. We are coming through this summer I'll call you and maybe we can arrange a time to get together- it's only been like what 2 or 3 years!
um seriously, i see you every time i look at that one of just Rylee.
Steph--I Love it! They are the cutest "couple" ;). What a great idea for Valentine's Day!
Your little Rylee is adorable!
Post a Comment