This month's highlights consisted of: a trip to Denver for the Stock Show, a trip to UT for a friends wedding, my brother and sister-in-law visiting us, Rylee starting gymnastics class, a new big girl bed (or two, we jumped the gun and got bunkbeds), and MY personal favorite... the END of duck season (I get to have my husband back again...well, until baseball season starts). Normally I dread January, it's such a bummer month, but 2011 has managed to deliver a good start. Here are a few pictures:
Denver Trip
Movies with cousins





3 comments:
Where did you get those cute bunk beds? Not that we need them or anything :)
ok and you need to post that picture of you and your elk you shot. Dad showed it to me and it was AWESOME! :)
plus i love that Ry is in gymnastics.
Hef, I love, love, love the pictures!!! You are talented, girl!!
Post a Comment