Most of my family was able to come out for it, and we had a blast.
While the guys all went golfing, the girls took the kids to a fun splash park in Rifle.
Yeah for cousins!

Me, my sister, and sister-in-law all had little boys within a few months of each other.

Cousins
Hudson (7mons), Sam (5mons), Colby (2mons)


Hangin with Grandma Jo

Blessing day!
Colby was able to wear the outfit Brock was blessed in.
The hat was a bit snug on this little chub....as you can see, he was not thrilled about it. :)

Cute cousin Bridger
Thanks everyone for coming out!







6 comments:
Hi Stephanie! Your family is adorable, congratulations on blessing Colby. You look wonderful and it is fun to get a chance to "see" you through your blog.
Congrats! Cute pictures.
Looks like so much fun! He really is getting so big! Can't wait to meet the little tyke in a couple of weeks!!! So cute! Also, I love Rylee's swimsuit! She's a doll!
ok, i love the picture below of Ry falling asleep after helping Brock with the sandbox. priceless! And we already miss everyone. It makes me sad.
Eric and I wanted to thank you guys for all you did. You are such greats hosts! And I bet you were a bit relieved when everyone was gone. :) The Proctor clan can be a little overwhelming sometimes.
Thanks again for such a fun weekend. I miss that sweet Colby!!!
You kidos are so cute Steph! Love Rylee's swim suit :)
Post a Comment