Words can't describe how cool this girl is (and beautiful). Annie and I have been best friends since we were kids. Kyle, her husband (and one of the funniest people I know), was also good friends with us in high school. So glad these two married (5 years ago I might add). Here's some updated pics we took for fun...









7 comments:
what a beautiful couple!!
Cute pics!
They turned out SO good! Great Job Steph!
Annie: you are beautiful!
I love Annie's shoes... she is so stylish. You did a great job... love the sunbursts in the photos.
OMG, I LOVE these. I really like the one where Annie is standing on the suitcase. So cute. Man, I have such a cute family!!! Thanks Stephanie for the doing this!!!
Steph, I love these pictures! My favorite one is wherre they are lying(laying) ...Whatever... in the grass. It's nice to have good friends huh? Where di you take these?
SO cute! When can you come to my house? :)
Post a Comment