Tuesday, August 31, 2010

oh how i wish i were a local...

was thumbing through some pictures tonight.
these were fun.


if only i could take up surfing in Silt?!?
honestly, i'm trying to talk brock into buying me a paddleboard for the lake by our house.
he says all the 'ol fishermen would laugh at me.
hehe
___________________

oh and P.S.
i almost forgot...

4 comments:

Little Red said...

YOu should totally get a paddle board! I can see it now- paddle board and some fishing boots! Classic!

Whitney said...

Didn't you go to Nicole's photo crash course? I'm super tempted to go to her class in Vegas in a couple weeks, but want to make sure it will be worth the trek and the $$. So, what'd you think? Also, her online course would be quite a bit cheaper, but I'm not thinking that I'd get the same experience if I wasn't there in person. Any thoughts? Thanks!
-Whitney

Whitney said...

I appreciate your comment, Stephanie. Super good information. I'll let you know what I decide. Thanks again!

Christensen's said...

Awesome. I am jealous! I love all your photographs. You are amazing!