Hedberg Cousins
Rhett, Brooklynn, Bridger, Rylee
My sweet mother-in-law got all the kidos matching Easter outfits this year -- I'm excited to blow this up for her for Mother's Day.
Reese

Reese and her cute mama, Rachel
I'm slowly learning my new camera. I definitely have a LONG way to go, but when I look back at some of my first shots, I cringe. I remember thinking, "These are so good". Ha -- little did I really know. Anyway, it gives me hope that I'm making progress.
For anyone interested in photography, I just finished reading this great 'how-to' book. It's a little dated, but all the founding concepts (shutter-speed, aperture, ISO, light, etc.) are there. I'm realizing it's all about practice, and knowing how your camera works. Happy shooting.
.jpg)



4 comments:
I like the square crop better. Cute pictures.
i LOVE the picture!!! such a good shot!
Steph, these are great!!!
the pics are darling, Steph! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment