Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meet Baby Dani

I got to shoot (aka practice) on my good friend's new baby girl, Dani Elise.
Isn't she stunning! I know, I kept starring at her too.









Sweet, sweet baby.


*Sorry, I know I need to get a separate blog going so I don't bore you with random pictures of people that you probably don't know. But guess what, ONE blog already gives me enough guilt. :) Sooo, unless that day comes, you get to humor me (thanks). I promise to continue throwing in cute random pictures of Rylee and giving you short/boring updates on our life. You don't want to miss it. ha! Loves.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that is the prettiest baby I have evern seen.

Courtney Curt said...

I LOVE THOSE!!!!!!!

Annie said...

Awesome! Those are such great pics and she is adorable!

Jacquelyn said...

I know what you mean... a photo blog would be nice. I'm trying to figure out a website... it's bothersome. I swear i waste so much time just trying to figure things out.
These are beautiful pic's though. we need to see you guys sooo very soon. loves

Jenn said...

Thank you!! I've been dying to see her. I never remember to check Courtney's blog because it's private. I've stayed away with my sick kids and I am so excited to finally see her. She is beautiful! And nice job on the pictures. I think she looks just like Jake. (except a girl version of course!)

Whitney said...

That really is such a cute baby!!! You did a great job stephers!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

I love that you put your photos on your blog! :) Yes, you should definitely read those books. The first (The Thief) isn't nearly as good as the next two (The Queen of Attolia and The King of Attolia), but you have to read it first to get introduced to the main character Eugenides. The fist is actually a Newberry Honor book - they are in the young adult fiction section. They are fantastic (at least I think they are!) :)