Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

What a GIFT this little girl is to us!

I love her, even when she makes me crazy, and I can't possibly imagine a life without her.
I feel so blessed.

Our two loves.


Lately, I been telling myself to enjoy the small things -- the things I know someday I'll miss like crazy.

If you know my mom, you know how truly lucky I am. She's inspiring. I also have the sweetest mother-in-law, amazing sisters, and the best sister-in-laws. All are great examples to me, and people I aspire to be like. I'm lucky to have so many wonderful examples of mother's around me. I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Where are you taking these pictures with the gorgeous trees in the background?! This is where I want to have my girl's pictures taken!

Jacquelyn said...

i love em. thanks for letting us visit. love the boots. good find.

Whitney said...

Oh my cutest pictures ever! Can I please come and live in Colorado with you? Its beautiful!

Whitney said...

Oh by the way Cy's cousin just moved to Rifle with his wife and kidos...

Little Red said...

You guys are adorable! And you look RIPPED! AND I LOVE dress- the boots EVERYTHING about the outfit! Rylee is the cutest little thing ever! Brock and Boston look pretty cute too!

Jenn said...

love the pic with ry on the hill, so cute. your boots are darling. :)

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your cute dress? Love it! You guys have a cute little family Steph!

Courtney Curt said...

I LOVE those pictures!! Ry is so cute on top of boston. And I love the dress blowing up picture.

Clegg Family said...

Hey Steph!! How are you?! I am so behind on checking blogs and just jumped on yours to get the update. First of all, beautiful family. Secondly, you are a babe. And, your pictures are AMAZING. What a fun talent I wish I had. :)

Unknown said...

Wow you are such a cute family and that little girl is so adorable. Great pics!

Janice said...

Gorgeous pictures, i really just want your biceps now :-)