Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hmmm

...we may or may not have a slight thumb sucking and 'blankie' obsession.
I'm hoping we just 'grow' out of these :)

Pegged to a T!

6 comments:

Janice said...

So cute! I've got a thumbsucker who is obsessed with a stuffed dog, we're actually on dog #2, the first one was loved to death.

p.s. I picked up the camera yesterday and I'm so excited. Thank You :-)

Whitney said...

I think its so cute! But I know how you feel, I wish Remi was attached to anything else besides her binky.....
Cute Christmas pictures! Rem is in love with sesame street too:)

Jacquelyn said...

oh my gosh how cute. but i do see your point. i'm sure she'll grow out of it. they always seem to. I guess enjoy it while it lasts. ;)

Little Red said...

that looks fun!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Oh...Addi sucks her thumb too. A blessing and a curse I guess. She's 3 and going strong. She sucks her thumb and pulls her hair (or the hair of whoever she's closest to). It's awful! So...the new camera is??? I got a Nikon for Christmas, but can't decide if I want to switch it over for a Canon.

Christensen's said...

Glad my daughter is not the only one!