Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Getaway

Brock had to hit up the Merchant Mart/Stock Show in Denver this weekend for work. Rylee and I tagged along for a little getaway. We ended up staying a night in Breckenridge as well -- one of Brock and I's favorite Colorado spots. So beautiful!

One of my favorite outdoor photographers, Tom Mangelsen, has a studio downtown Breck that is a must see (if you find yourself in Jackson Hole, you must go too!). I use to dream about traveling the world as a National Geographic photographer doing what this guy does (dream on, huh!). His images are amazing, no photoshop and 100% natural lighting. That's pure talent -- so inspiring to me!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

what a fun trip. i'll call you this next week to let you know what our plans for Aspen are.

Ashlee said...

Those are beautiful pictures, but really I think yours are just as great!

JO said...

I love little getaways! Your family is darling...and that Rylee...I could eat her up, she is too cute.

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

We got a D5000. What do you use?