
December brought us family, friends, parties, way too many goodies, classic Christmas movies, new toys...and even a new niece (welcome cute baby Rhett). Kids make Christmas! I'm determined, for that alone, they are worth it! Ha. Watching Rylee light up was definitely the highlight of December for me. She's at such a fun stage. --Every three months or so I make Brock crazy by saying, "This is my favorite stage. No, this is my favorite. Okay wait, this is really my favorite." It just keeps getting better.

Happy New Year! Here's to another great decade!
4 comments:
Steph, Rylee is getting so big! I totaly agree that every stage seems to get better and better. The newborn stage is great in it's own ways but it is also SO MUCH WORK. She is adorable and looks just like a Proctor.
Cute Christmas Picts.
I was looking through the Jake and Rylee folder on my computer and loved it. They've changed so much, it's sad. And by the way, I was going to comment on how good you looked when you were pregnant with Rylee. You do not look like your 39 weeks in that picture!
Okay that was cute! She is so cute Steph! Did Joanna ge them those sleeping bags and suitcases? You will love those!!
Love that miss Rylee. So cute. I love all of the photos. I am glad you had a great Christmas! I Sure do miss you and Brock!
Post a Comment