
I've become quiet attached to this little camera of mine....I'll be sad to see it go!
I'm selling my Nikon D40x
Digital camera comes with 18-55mm lens (f/3.5 -5.6G)
10.2 megapixel
Lens and camera body are in MINT condition!
2 years old (bought new)
No scratches or wear!
Comes with:
nice LowePro camera bag
battery
cords
battery charger
original box
owners manual
sun guard
Nikon D40/40x training DVD
$350
*ALSO*
offering my 55-200mm Nikkor VR zoom lens as well.
AF-S f/4-5.6G ED
1 year old.
Mint condition.
Takes amazing photos!
$150
Anyone interested???

4 comments:
What are you upgrading to? (I'm assuming that is what you are doing)
Steph, I might want the lens.... I will talk to Cy and get back to ya!
Steph, what are you upgrading to? Are you sticking with Nikon, or going to Cannon?
Hi steph, it's Gina from high school! How are you?! I am just waiting for the day when I can own a great camera like that! Once I get one, I am going to take some photography classes...it's something I've always wanted to do, but life somehow got in the way..well not anymore! ;) After buying a house and everything that goes in it, plus buying into a dental practice..we will be broke for a while! It's great to see you again..well through a blog anyway.
Post a Comment