Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SYTYCD

Had another great weekend -- spent it with my best friends from Utah (thanks Miranda and Annie!). Annie's cousin, Randi, was in season 5 of 'So You Think You Can Dance'. She got us floor tickets and a chance to meet all the dancers after the show. What a blast!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

SO Jealous that you got to go backstage!! I love philip! Next year we will have to go together!

Anonymous said...

It really was a fun weekend! I'm so glad you came out! p.s. why didn't you put up the picture of you and Evey...I mean Evan! Ha ha!

Annie said...

opps...that last comment was from me, Annie. Not kyle. :)

Jenn said...

haha cool! Those Strongs are the most talented/cutest people.

Jacquelyn said...

lucky lady, looks like so much fun. Hey, I don't know how to send you the pictures as raw. Should i just send them to you as jpeg?

Patrice Pedersen said...

What that is awesome!!!

Teisha said...

I should have know that you would have been there... I was there and actually thought about you... small world!! We met the dancers after the show too... just not with the fancy backstage passes.. we tried our hardest to get them though!! It would have been fun to see you :0)

Whitney said...

How cool is that??? I love it! Steph your little Rylee was the cutest kitty ever! Also your pics in manual look awesome! I went to Nicole's class at art weekend I wish I would have gone to the crash coarse with you.....

Anonymous said...

Jealous