Saturday, November 14, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I want all of these prints for Rylee's room, so cute!

It's been snowing. all. day. It takes everything in me to not throw up my Christmas tree (...this early, Brock would kill me ;). I love this time of year, and especially the MINT M&M's it brings. Ohhh how I've missed you.

3 comments:

Whitehead Family Fun said...

I have to admit yesterday it was SUNNY and 60 degrees, a rarity for Michigan in November but I was happy :) Enjoy the snow I'm sure we will get it soon (but ours is wet, wet, wet and cold). I think I would rather be in Colorado.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate and mint are the ultimate combo...along with chocolate and peanut butter... and chocolate and almonds.....oh, and chocolate on strawberries. You get the picture

Stephanie Hall said...

WOW Steph! Your little girl is adorable and your photog skills are FAB! I oughta try manual mode!