Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cousins

For my sister-in-laws ---- We got brave on Monday and decided to 'attempt' pictures of the grandkids for my in-laws. Lets just say, it got a bit insane. We didn't get any great shots of them together, but I think we got some pretty cute ones of them individually. (Minus Rylee, who wouldn't stay still for one second. Please tell me this is just a 'stage'. Ha! I'll have to try her on my lonesome when I get the energy again. :)

4 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

those look great steph! did you just set up a studio somewhere?

Little Red said...

great job steph! The lighting looks awesome!

~Kreitzers said...

What cute cousins! That's the first we've seen of Autumn's little one. As for your own being the difficult one, I have to say.....get use to it! Landon is my HARDEST subject.....little stinkers ;)

Courtney Curt said...

those picts are adorable. So cute.