I've had the privilege of taking some photos for a few friends lately, nothing professional, but it's been fun! I wanted a place to keep my photos up-to-date and the whole photo blog just wasn't happening (I can't commit to those darn posts). Anyway, I found a new, free software program and built myself THIS website. It's still a work in progress. ;)
Other photo news...I'm a Mac convert. We got a new computer a few months back and I'm LoVing it (Brock calls it my male mistress). There is so much to learn and way too many fun photo editing programs out there. Any recommendations?
4 comments:
very cute Steph!! I love it!!
Steph, you're awesome. I'm serious, you should start advertising in this area. I LOVE the picts of Bridger especially the one of him laying in the basket, and the close up of his face resting on his hands. I also LOVE the cute pict of Ry in the pink dress with the turquoise polka dot background. When did you take that? It is SO cute.
The pictures are darling. Way to go! We are also Mac-lovers and started with Photoshop Elements - it's seems to conquer all the basics and it's cheap, but if you're up for the challenge, then just do Photoshop - it's amazing, I'm sure.
Okay you are so funny. I have been meaning to ask you about your Mac! I saw that Marin's school uses Mac's and I was like to Steven maybe we should get here a lap top. lol!!!!
Post a Comment