Thursday, September 17, 2009

As of late

Rylee loves visiting dad and grandpa at work

My favorite thing lately is getting Ry up from her naps. She always greets me with a HuGe smile and some serious bed head (I'm always exited to see what creation I'll find).

Can't get enough of these two little buddies

Brock, Rylee and I ran in the Glenwood Springs XC trail race the other day. Yep, that's right, Rylee completed her first race at 14 1/2 months. We strapped her in the baby jogger and off we went...she loved the entire thing! To be honest, I'm so use to jogging with the baby jogger that I'm not sure I can even remember how to run without holding onto something?? Regardless, I'm sure it was good entertainment for the other runners ;)


5 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

i know what ya mean about the baby jogger stroller. What would we do without aunt Ruth? :) Good job on the race. And i love the bed head.... she must have some serious dreams. Oh and let me know what class you get into. You should email her and let her know.

JO said...

she is so very cute! She is looking so grown up and tall. way to go on running. I should take that up but I have no motivation and I don't know if I'll ever dive into that sport.

Unknown said...

who is this little GAL in all these picures?!!!!

Whitney said...

Oh she is such a cutie! Steph that's awesome you guys ran a race with Rylee! Well its awesome that you even ran at all :)

Anonymous said...

The trail run sounds fun. Rylee is way too cute.