Welcome fall! Here's why I LOVE this time of year...
jacket weather + crisp mornings + colorful trees + candy apples + Halloween + baked pumpkin seeds + fun costumes + Trick-or-Treating + Thanksgiving + fall decorations + yummy candle smells (pumpkin roll is my fav) + sweats! + college football (I can't believe I just said that, but fall wouldn't be complete unless my television was running) + pumpkin patches + golden Aspens + back to school + homemade bread + finishing my garden, Harvest time + crunching leaves + hikes + cobbler & vanilla ice cream + ohh, and how could I forget hunting season ;)
Fall, I just wish you lasted longer!
My friend, Courtney, and I got brave last week (okay, I got brave, Courtney does this every week). We packed our lil' monkeys up, and hiked "Hanging Lake" in Glenwood Canyon. It was bEaUtIfUl and the weather was perfect. Colorado has so much to offer the eye, especially this time of year.

Two tired ladies. Rylee jabbered the ENTIRE way uP, and back dOwN!
.jpg)
The water really is that blue.
Lastly, some more of Rylee (fancy that)....
She's getting so BiG...aNd so mobile! I had to act like a complete idiot, doing all sorts of tricks, just to get a little smile...and forget about holding still. I think she said, "Nooo, Mummie" at least 5 times. Sigh.



4 comments:
SOOOOO cute! And Holy Cow, that hike looks beautiful!!! I love Fall too! I'm getting so excited for Halloween!
Hey Steph.. you look so amazing!! I am so excited for the cool weather too... I love this time of year!! Hope all is well, it sure looks like it!!
awesome steph! I love that picture of you and rylee in the backpack. So cute! Hey we drew names for christmas. I know, a little early but oh well. Ask mom, she has yours. Oh and I got a new number. I'll call ya.
That picture is gorgeous! Good job on getting out and about. Rylee is getting so big!
Post a Comment