Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lake Powell Yo

Good times, good times!!! This one's for the fam (warning, buttload of pictures)...



Enjoying the campsite view


What's better than lounging naked at Lake Powell? Anyone?


Katie and Boston relaxing


Me and Ry kickin it in the boat


Could it be? Rylee made a new friend??


After three days of this, you should have seen the bath water!


Ry and Dad cruzin


What was that again, Nate?!
Eric - loving your pose, ha!


Madelin trying to teach Rylee how to be social


Cute baby Molly bravin' the heat at 3 months, she's already adventurous!


How Jenn really feels about Taco night ;)


You think Spence is crazy, wait until you've driven with Brae


Oakley spent!


Mom, is that you "worrying" in the background?? ;)


Madelin catching up on some girl talk while picking her wedgie


The ladies doing what they do best


Oh how we love you Owen


Spence, is that you emerging from the water? I think he was d.o.n.e after letting Brock pull him on the tube ;)


When did I start looking so old?? lol.


Work it Jamo


Thanks Ry for bringing your sass


Thanks guys, we loved EVERY sweltering second! xoxo

8 comments:

Courtney Curt said...

cute cute picts. Looks like a lot of fun.

Annie said...

How fun! Looks like you had a blast! Rylee is adorable and I can't believe how old all your nieces and nephews are getting!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Steph, since when did you start looking so old? Gag! Are you kidding me? You look awesome! Do you lift weights or are you just one of those blessed people who have naturally buff arms?

Looks like you guys had a blast, I've only been to Powell twice but I loved it and I am jelous I wasn't in the boat next to yours. Must have been fun to spend some real time with your family.

Jacquelyn said...

i love all the pics. you captured it all. And yes i think that was mom worrying in the background. :)

Ashlee said...

Oh that does look like fun! Okay now we need a boat. lol

jon and kir said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!! I love your family!!

Clegg Family said...

Keep the "buttload of pictures" coming, Steph! Such a cute family!!

Whitney said...

Oh I love your cute family! It looks like you guys had so much fun!! Im totally jealous I haven't been to Lake Powell in years