
The water may look a little questionable, but I swear that's a smile on Rylee's face ;)
Tonight Brock and I went out...kidless (thanks Court)! We didn't realize how long it had been until we were in the car driving and noticed how quiet it was. Ahh. It was a great night. We hit up Outback first and then Brock even let me talk him into seeing "The Proposal" (that doesn't happen very often). If you haven't seen it..I recommend. I'm obsessed with the house in the movie, can't stop thinking about it, what a dream! ...And now I just might have a major itch to see Alaska. What a beaut!
7 comments:
how cute steph. I love that photo of Ry flying in the air. And that second picture looks like Ketchikan. Is that where the location is in the movie? Hmmm I need to see it then. see ya soon. Oh and are you guys bringing Boston to LP?
haha i looooooove that picture. I think i'm going to print it out- it makes me smile.
YAY for kidless nights out! I LOVED the Proposal! Is that pond really in your backyard? Trail had so much fun with the CO folk, he said we HAVE to make time for a trip back very soon.
Love the swimming pool!
Isn't it amazing what a change it is to NOT having a kid around....ahh nice!
Seriously, was that not one of the most beautiful houses you have ever seen? Loved that movie, I think about it a lot and I am excited for it come out on video. Hooray for date night.
When there is poop in the pool resort to the back yard swimming hole. I love it!
haha I love it! It looks like soooooo much fun!
Post a Comment