A few weeks ago I got an itch to do something crafty (doesn't happen very often) so I busted out the craft paper and made this silhouette of Rylee. Anyone else remember making these in elementary school??? I thought it turned out pretty cute so I decided to frame and hang it in her room.
Last weekend I went home for my sister's baby shower. Just two weeks left until little Molly is here -- wahoo Jack!
8 comments:
Your two sisters look so much like you. Cute. And I still think that silhouette is the cutest thing!
That silhouette is so cute of Rylee, it totally looks like her. I know, I can't believe only 2 more weeks! Although, i have a feeling she'll come late. :(
love the silhouette. I may have to copy you! I do remember doing those in elementary school. Ha ha.
I love the picture you made of Rylee. Adorable!
Steph, I love the silhouette! And still you never fail to amaze me :)
wow, you weren't kidding, there was a ton of fun stuff to get all cuaght up on. Little Rylee is so adorable! And what? Your sister is pregnant? Very weird! so how do you do the silhouette, loved it! Apparently you sholud pull out the craft paper a little more often. It looks great. It was good to catch up with you the other day.
That picture is so cute! I'm sure it looks so cute in her nursery!
Stephanie,
I can't believe how you and your sisters have growen! I hope we can catch each other one time you are in Utah. I hope you can come down for Jenn's reception?
Robin (wohlwend) Thomas
Post a Comment