Monday, May 18, 2009

10 months

Brock was in meetings ALL day yesterday. Got board. Took RyRy out for a little photo shoot. No award winning smiles, but she still melts my heart.




Got to love a good yard sale :) Found this cute little yellow chair for .75 cents!







13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come now, take that as a compliment, she's a cute girl. Not as cute as your little Rylee, wowm you've got a doll Steph. And I love the chair!

Jenn said...

HAHA funny story.
People tell me i look like Max Hall's wife. ? whatever.

Cute pics of Rylee!! love em.

Anonymous said...

I actually just registered for a 50 mile bike race in August. I am also thinking of doing a duahtlon in OCtober, just the swim and bike. Why? You doing one?

Jessica said...

She is so cute! Good job on the pictures.

Annie said...

So cute Steph! Great pictures! I can't believe how cute she is. I can totally see both of you in her, mostly Brock though. :)

Courtney Curt said...

That was a very wise 75 cent purchase. Ry looks so cute on that chair.

Little Red said...

STPEH! These are beautiful! I love the chair- and Ry's cubby little checks. She is so cute!

Jacquelyn said...

Steph, i love these. They are so sweet. Super cute dress, bow and chair. These photos are great! I'll post pictures asap i promise. Thanks for all your help. Love ya.

JO said...

she melts my heart too! She is darling and I love the chair. what a great find!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute Steph! Love the chair, the greens all around, the shirt and flower bow, the blowey flower things...dandelions? And especially love the darling squishy babe!

Whitney said...

Oh she melts my heart! Those pics are adorable. Love your yellow chair by the way :)

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

such a doll. Love the black and white one.

Christensen's said...

She is adorable! Love the pictures!