
I've been waiting all year for this show. It's one of my favorites, totally obsessed. Watch it.
Speaking of dancing, check this out. Turns out the girl has got a lil' knack for some Neil.
Warning: High-pitched mommy voice...sorry!
Brock's friend from Boston, who just happens to be flying Brock out to a Red Sox's game this weekend (seriously, where do I get friends like that?!) sent us this adorable green monster. Thanks Peter, Rylee loves Walley to pieces.
7 comments:
wow, she's a cutie. And what? You have a friend flying Brock out to a Red Sox game? What's up with that? Where can I find a friend who will fly me somewhere?
so cute steph! i can't believe how big she is. And i love so you think you can dance...i'm anxious to see if Randi lynn makes it tonight.
Love it, Love it, Love it! She's so cute!!!!!
oh, that's the best. Jake smiling watching that video with me.
I thought the high pitched Mommy voice was pretty darn cute! :)
Hey Steph....Trail here, I don't have Brocks phone number any more. I recently got a new phone and decided I didn't like him enough to include his number when I transfered my saved numbers over....jk..I just lost it somehow....but have him call me sometime at 435-979-3340 or let me know his cell phone number and I'll call him. Sorry about posting this on your blog...it's only way I could think of to get ahold of him....oh and Rylee is cute
Yeah for so you think you can dance!!! Love it, Love it!! Your little girl is so cute!! I loved the video!!
Post a Comment