We had a fun-filled weekend. My mom, aunt and cousin came out to visit us. Rylee was a pretty needy baby, due to the teeth, and wanted to be held all the time...luckily that's what grandma's do best :). It was fun to have all the visitors and we hope they come back soon.
We were trying to get Ry to smile, to show off those nice fangs, but this is as close to a smile as we could get ;) Pretty somber. Isn't she getting so big!
We love our lil bunny.
Hope you all have a very Happy Easter!
9 comments:
hey! She is getting so big.. she is so cute!! You look really good too! So cute like always!
Yes, you look great in that pic.! Love th bunny pic. Hey I needed you today I kept eating some chocolate covered pretzel's I made(Why did I make them??)!
Steph you have such a cute little girl! Isn't being a mom great... most of the time. I hate the teething stage. One minute their happy and the next not so happy.
she is such a dolly! She is getting big, can you believe how fast they change? It makes me a little sad but it is so fun to see their little personalities emerge.
Oh, I love that first pict of her bawling - and the last picture with the bunny ears. She's so darn cute. Lets hope the rest of those darn teeth come in quick.
steph, you look great in that photo and Rylee has such dark hair. haha her teeth sound hilarious! sooo cute.
hey, i need to call you about that website. but i think it sounds like a go ahead and we can just learn as we go a long.
Abby is teething also, it is a stage I don't enjoy much as they whine all the time but they sure are cute when they finally get some teeth. Hope all goes well.
such cute pics!!! I bet it was fun having your mom out there!! Moms are the Best!!
those ears! reminds me of the sunflower headband. Remember teaching swim lessons with that? Those were the days.
Post a Comment