
Rylee's five long hairs are finally long enough for pigtails.
Playing with Grandpa Proctor
Hanging out with cousins, Madi (cheesin it), Rylee, and Owen.
Playing at the park. Yeah for Spring days and sunshine!!! Rylee and cute Marin.
Ry and Jakers. Court, I swear this pic was taken before they started flipping out of their Bumbos :)

A few weekends ago we got to go skiing with my sister and her husband. It was the first time in a long time for us...we had some good laughs at each other. Thanks Jenn and Eric for the great time and free passes!

My sister took this picture, I thought it was perdy' cool! What a beautiful day!
9 comments:
Okay, the close up picture of Ry at the Park is SO CUTE! I love that face. The bumbo picture is too cute!
I can't believe how big Rylee is getting! She's so cute!
BEAUTIFUL pictures. I miss the slopes...and the "Proctor" girls. Good to see pics, though!
We got a kick out of the picture of her close up in the hat....we think she's pulling such a Brock face ;)
Rylee is just adorable. I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Oh I love the piggies! Cute pictures steph
Looks like fun! I have been wanting to go snowboarding in so long, but we haven't gone since we had Kempton...we need to go! I love the pigtail picture!
i just want to pinch her cheeks over and over. That is what I have become. A cheek pincher.
Ok, those pig tails are the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment