Working from home is not as easy as one might think with a 6 1/2 month old. I'm constantly switching from "baby talk" to "professional talk". Take today for example, I was just finishing up an e-mail to a client and this is how it went...
...I appreciate your time today, and look forward to spanking with you soon.
Kind Regards,
Stephanie Hedberg
Account Manager
YIKES ...can we say "speaking"! Lucky for me, I defaulted my outbox to send every 10 minutes and caught this minor spelling error before it actually was sent...WHEW!
9 comments:
OH my gosh, that was a close one! So funny!
You should post some picts of Rylee at the petting zoo.
gah!
(i work with Jessica Phillip's husband. She says hi:))
That is halarious! I wonder how that one would've gone over!
That is sooo funny! I wish I could tell you it will only happen once. We'd all be so lucky! But, reality is, it will happen again and again!!! You are so cute!
Okay that is so funny. I have done things like that. And some I am sure I will never know about!
That is a good one!! I laughed hard. It reminds me of when I was working at Altiris and I was reading the title of a song while I was answering the phone so I accidentally answered it, "Altiris, this is Katie, how may I direct your love?" I couldn't help but laugh right after. Luckily the person on the other line found it funny also.
I totally know what you mean! Working from home has it's set backs, but the rewards are HUGE!
Maybe if you left the spanking in there you would get a raise...think about it...
Oh Steph that is too funny!
Post a Comment