Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rylee is at such a fun, giggly stage. Hard to believe she's almost 7 months old, crazy! She's recently discovered her hands and tries to grab everything in sight. The other day I turned around from making dinner and found a fruit sticker stuck to her forehead and her prize in-hand. Gave me a smile. I love her big, "look-what-I-got" grin.



Last weekend we went to the National Western Stock Show and rodeo in Denver -- I guess it was more of a work trip for Brock and we got to tag along. While there, we took Rylee to the petting zoo...or should I say, goat and llama zoo. Seriously, whatever happened to cute little chicks and bunnies??? Anywho, Rylee got quiet a kick out of the funny animals --she loved grabbing a hold of their hair and ripping it out. Needless to say, the animals pretty much avoided us, however we did manage to get a few cute pictures.



8 comments:

Courtney Curt said...

LOVE THE PICTS! She has such a cute face. That petting zoo sounds like such a fun thing.

Ashlee said...

Riley in that shirt tugs some serious memories of my girls as babies Steph!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit Rylee! Kids get the biggest kick out of animals. I am scared to see how Owen does with these new pups comin'. Darla has 6 babes in her belly. oh, and isn't the boppy genius? xo

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is so stinkin cute! Isn't it rewarding to have kiddos!

Unknown said...

You have such a cute little girl. How are you doing? Next time you're around give us a jingle. I haven't seen ya in so long.

JO said...

I had to laugh my butt off when I read about the sticker and the apple. I know what you mean about her grabbing everything! my sammy does the same thing

Whitney said...

Steph love the pics! That is so funny of her cheesin it with the apple in her hand and the sticker on her head. Too funny:)

jon and kir said...

so cute!!! I can't believe how fast they grow!! Hey I also just sent you a new invite to our blog with your gmail address.