I have always loved photography. However, I'm NOT a professional and wanted some extra motivation to keep me up-to-speed on this subject...there's just SO much to learn! I created a blog awhile ago, just for fun, to help me. I have lots of artsy-fartsy, creative, talented and inspiring family members and friends who I thought might be interested (and helpful;) so I decided to post it. If you are, feel free to take a peek. If not, then just disregard this post.
*Also, if you'd like to be a contributer...please let me know!
7 comments:
oh I love them we should take a photo class from CMC. I have heard there's is the best program in the State and we live right here!
Steph you take great pictures! I had no idea you liked photography. My cousin's wife also started a photography blog. you should check it out. snapgoestheweasel.blogspot.com
Hey Steph!!! I am so glad that you found my blog... Your little girl is just adorable!! Hope all is well with your cute little family!!
so fun, I'll have to check it out from time to time. I like your pictures.
Love love love the picture of the Colorado River. I am into photography as well. I am no pro either, but I posted a couple recently of some pictures at Jed's parents house. Check it out on my blog.
Steph your photos are great. I love the lamp/tripod tip. I totally tried it out and it works. Keep taking lots of photos of Ry... I love em.
I love it, sorri it has taken me so long to check out this site, how fun, Photography is also something I am dying to learn more about. Check into this fun, easy to read book, The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby.
Post a Comment