Thursday, January 1, 2009

During the holidays...

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Steph, how fun! I bet it was so fun to see your family for the holidays. I just love your family:)

Little Red said...

Oh my gosh- her furry boots are to die for! Those are so awesome!!!! A little fashionista! Did Brocks mom get those puppies for christmas?

Jenn said...

cute puppies. I miss little rylee. come back.

Christensen's said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Your little Rylee is a doll!

Karin said...

Hey Steph, it's Karin Liechty-Shumway. I found your blog from Jenn's. Your little girl is so adorable. How could she be anything else, you are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics of Ryee smiling so good! It was fun to spend time with you guys. Your family is so darling. (Boston too) We love you!

jon and kir said...

Rylee is so cute!! I loved seeing that pic. of everyone at your moms sitting around the table!! I love your family!!