Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

I just got home from seeing Twilight, yes it's 12:30 in the AM. Some friends and I even drove an hour to get to the theater (that's what happens when you live in SILT, Coloradee). Anywho, I went in pretty skeptical about this movie, thinking there was no way they could possibly pull it off?!? But I must say...LOVED IT!!! I vowed I'd never be one of "those" crazy fans...however, I found myself knocking over the middle school girls to get a better place in line. Okay, not really ;) But honestly, I was eating up all the Twilight mayhem. So fun... and funny to experience a theater full of WAY too much estrogen.


3 comments:

Little Red said...

ha ha! oh you! Remember when we saw blue crush, and we thought we were too old to be excited to see such a silly movie. "Two for (insert cough here)blue crush please(cough cough).
I liked it too- although i didn't get too wrap up in it. But I now wish for my husband to look more like Edward- he looked smaller like Aaron. Maybe if Aaron could get some crazy hair and a very stern look on his face and my fantasy could be complete!

Anonymous said...

You two kill me. And blue crush is still one of my favorites! I know, I'm easy to please. Still haven't seen twilight. I will let you know what I think. Did you like the girl they got for Bella okay? I hope by the end of the movie she has grown on me.

Oh yeah, do you know when you will be in Utah over the holidays? I will be there Dec 30 - Jan 6.

Courtney Curt said...

Glad you liked it so much. It was cool. I would like to watch it again. That's cool they're making New Moon into a movie too. (I figured they would though) See ya around neighbor.