This little BLOG of mine is going PRIVATE. If you want to stay up with HEDBERG HAPPENIN'S then leave a COMMENT with your E-MAIL address. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hi Stephanie, this is Kym Flanagan (Kyle's Mom) I love looking at your blog and seeing pictures of Rylee, Please include me when you go private. Kenoflan@comcast.net Thanks.
32 comments:
hey steph here is my email address. whitneyk4@gmail.com
jenn.shideler@gmail.com
jackierobins23@gmail.com
staceycranmer@gmail.com
emilytaylor04@gmail.com
same that i have always had! maybe i should get a grown up email.
anyway, rani_bird@hotmail.com
p.s.
i love the new page!
whiteheadfamily@gmail.com
annie.flanagan83@gmail.com
Yes, please keep me in the know!
kate.gildea@usu.edu
thekreitzers@yahoo.com
bigdal54@hotmail.com
this is chelsea (johnson) by the way!
Hey Steph-
This is Jessica Bitter from High School. I would love to have an invite. gib03005@q.com
karrisheppard@hotmail.com
buckandjulie2000@yahoo.com
Hey steph - nate and I want in. here are our emails
ktnerd@hotmail.com
nateproc@gmail.com
mommy don't leave me haha jentry_hainey@hotmail.com
Hi Stephanie, this is Kym Flanagan (Kyle's Mom) I love looking at your blog and seeing pictures of Rylee, Please include me when you go private. Kenoflan@comcast.net Thanks.
amanda.merkley@gmail.com
don't forget us.
rachelsclegg@gmail.com
curtnjo@gmail.com
ellie_marb@hotmail.com
blake.stacie@gmail.com
courtneysmith.3212@gmail.com
whitneyhale@gmail.com
jennieproc@gmail.com
timberlinepools@aol.com
skyler_290@hotmail.com
Include me!!! Patrice_pedersen@yahoo.com
Hey Rylee is a doll!!!
Please include us. scottnrachel@gmail.com
Post a Comment