Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Little Turkey


The hunters and their turkey (I know, kind of sick, but that's all we could come up with ;)

Rylee and cousin Brooklynn

My friend Jenn with her cute piggy, Ava

Rylee and Grandma Jo

11 comments:

Jenn said...

ohhhhhhhhh she is the cutest!!

Whitney said...

Oh steph she looks so freaking cute! I love the costume:)

Jacquelyn said...

I have been waiting to see these pictures. I wish i was there to squish her. Although it helps i was able to see her on monday. Wow, she's getting big!

Lorie said...

Really cute idea for costumes, Steph. It goes with both Halloween & Thanksgiving! Way to combine the 2 holidays. Oh, I also loved reading your quirks! Looks like we share some of the same ones... I'm an OCD clean-freak too and have been wanting a Dyson forever. Maybe Santa will come through this year. :) Nice to see you last month... wish it was in funner circumstances.

~Kreitzers said...

Trail thought the Turkey hunt idea was brilliant and is sure Brock had a hand in it. She is such a little doll!

Little Red said...

I love turkey! She is perfect- and you make a hot Hunter! I think it would have been worse if she were a quail.

jon and kir said...

really really cute!! I have never seen a turkey costume!!

Kate said...

Now that's one cute little turkey! And I am all about the morbid idea for the costume...

JO said...

so funny! this made me laugh.

Courtney said...

she is so cute.. funny thing is.. I had a Halloween party and I dressed up as a hunter as well! but way cute idea!!!

Jenn said...

It was very clever. And really cute too.

so this is dumb, but I saw a comment from "jenn" at the top of the list and my first thought was "oh, I guess I already left a comment." such a blonde!