Annie tagged me for this game, so here are 6 QUIRKS about me...
1. I'm obsessed with rubbing my ears. I'm not sure why, but I started doing it in junior high and I can't stop. In fact, Brock calls me Frodo Baggins because he says I've rubbed my ears so much that now I have "elf" ears.
2. I can't just apply chap stick once like normal people do. I like to "lather" it on...at least 6 rounds.
3. I cannot fall asleep unless I've brushed my teeth. I hate the feeling of dirty teeth.
4. I love cereal. I could easily eat cereal for every meal (if I was single, I believe I would).
5. I'm a little bit physco when it comes to cleaning my house. I know it sounds crazy, but I find it therapeutic to clean and vacuum. In fact, for my birthday Brock got me a Dyson...best gift ever ;)
6. I'm OCD about checking certain things a million times... like if I turned off my flat iron/curling iron, iron, oven, and checking to make sure my doors are locked. Can someone say, "relax"!
I tag.....Jackie, Jennie, Selena, Jeana, Katie.
7 comments:
Oh girl, you would think we are sisters! The rubbing of the ear thing set aside I fit under all of those things! Every single one. I happen to have chapsitck in my makeup bag, my two diaper bags, a drawer in the kitchen and one in the car and they all get used daily. Addicted!
The Dyson!! I'm doing a banner ad on that very product right now. i will show you when i'm done. They are sweeeet!
I think i remember trying to rub my ears like you when i was younger. ??
funny. :)
I can say it.
RELAX!
j/k I feel the same way...sometimes. :)
I always rub my ears when I am around you. It rubs off on me. Although I must say that I do not have it quiet down to the art that you do. one knuckle at a time.
Oh-plus aside from your 6 rounds of chap stick you insist on always putting it around your nose. I love that it doesn't matter whose chap stick you are using either!
Ha! Love it Steph! Those made me laugh, especially the ear thing and the chapstick thing. :)
I too could eat cereal for every meal and I did it a lot when I was single. Gotta love it!
Post a Comment