You look amazing for just having a baby. Love the pictures she looks like a Proctor (I'm sure Daddy is in her too) but I know what your baby pictures look like and I can see a lot of you in her. So fun.
Ok, lets talk business for a second. -That pumpkin hat is the cutest thing I have ever seen. -That Argyle outfit is so stinkin cute that I was literally sitting at my desk laughing. -You look amazing -I still can't believe you are a mom -You look amazing
Cute slideshow! What a cute little pumpkin (Rylee, it must be in the name, that's Gavin's middle name)! It's so fun to see more of our friends lives through these blogs!
11 comments:
Rylee is so cute in her little pumpkin cap!
You look amazing for just having a baby. Love the pictures she looks like a Proctor (I'm sure Daddy is in her too) but I know what your baby pictures look like and I can see a lot of you in her. So fun.
Ok, lets talk business for a second.
-That pumpkin hat is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
-That Argyle outfit is so stinkin cute that I was literally sitting at my desk laughing.
-You look amazing
-I still can't believe you are a mom
-You look amazing
Cute slideshow! What a cute little pumpkin (Rylee, it must be in the name, that's Gavin's middle name)! It's so fun to see more of our friends lives through these blogs!
Fun Pictures Steph! You guys look great!
You are so dang cute! and so is your little Rylee... You do look so good for just having a baby!! Gosh! Whats your secret?
Steph your little Rylee is so freaking cute. I love all the pictures:)
what a cute family you have! Seriously...I wish I could come to Colorado
Hey Steph!
Your baby is so cute! It is so fun to see so many old friends with children. I hope that you two are doing well! Where are you living?
Do me a favor? Check out my blog, post about it, and add me to your link list.I'm trying to spread the word! Thanks
really cute pics!! Rylee is so cute and already getting older!! Where does the time go!! Your mom I bet is loving Rylee to pieces!
Post a Comment