Saturday, July 5, 2008

She's Here!

Rylee Autumn Hedberg
July 1st
5:25pm
6lbs 10oz
19 1/2 ins.

We are obsessed and can't stop staring...enjoy all the pics

Thanks mom for all your help, you are heaven sent!

We are home, healthy and slowly getting adjusted to our new life.
We couldn't be more happy.


17 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Oh my gosh!
She is so cute! I can't decide who she looks like. I guess I just need to see her in person. How exciting. love ya guys.

JO said...

oh my goodness! She is such a doll!!!! She looks like you. How are you feeling? Our baby was born on June 28th. He was a whooping 9lb 2 oz and 22 and 1/2 inches long. We had no idea he would be that big, even out doctor was shocked!!!

Little Red said...

I have been checking every day to see when you were going to post some pictures!
She is beautiful! Perfection-of course. Her parents are 2 adorable combos of hottness! how else would she turn out?

Whitehead Family Fun said...

Congrats! I decided that little girls are perfect (most of the time) you guys will love her. She is beautiful. Hope all goes well.

Courtney said...

she is so freakin cute! Congrats! Its the best!

Janice said...

Congratulations, she's so cute. I'm sure she'll be gorgeous just like her mom.

Jacee Coles said...

Congratulations Steph! Annie and I found each other while running the 5K July 4th and she told me you had your baby! I'm so happy for you! She's so cute! Rylee, I love the name.

Anonymous said...

I love them in their car seat the first time you put them in. They look even tinier than you thought. She is beautiful! You will be magnificent parents. I mean that full heartedly. You both have so much good to teach her. I can't wait till she gets older an we can actually see who she looks like! Either way will be good. She's got hot parents! Have a happy day! Good luck to you. xo

Clegg Family said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful...but of course she is, look at her Mom! We're so happy for you guys and looking forward to many more pictures and updates!

Whitney said...

Ya! I am so excited for you guys. She is so cute and little. Congratulations!

~Kreitzers said...

Thank goodness she looks like you Steph....cause man the alternative could have been well.....just kidding..beautiful little girl...congradulations enjoy them while they are little...and immobile..TRAIL K

Kate said...

AAAGGGHHH!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats, she looks so cute, and SO TINY! I am so excited for you guys, can't wait to talk to you! Love ya!

Julia said...

Stephanie, I too have continued to check and see if you had posted pictures of your little one. What a doll! Congrats...a new beginning in life.

Jeana said...

She is beautiful. I am already training the kids to call her "baby Rylee" we love new baby cousins in our family! I love you guys and couldn't be happier for you. Now you just need to find a time in the next year to take a trip out here and visit with the little one. We would have lots of fun! Think about it.

Jenn said...

ohhhh, she's adorable. I can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your cute little bundle of joy. Being a mom is so great, a lot of work, but fun. I'm so happy for you.

jon and kir said...

she is beautiful!!! So excited for you guys!!!