Sunday, July 13, 2008

More pictures

Here are a few pictures I've taken over the past two weeks. We are still getting adjusted to the "not sleeping at night" thing...but hopefully one day we'll get it figured out. Rylee has been such a fun baby and we are enjoying every minute.




14 comments:

nate said...

Hey guys - Congrats!!! She is such a cutie, so little. Nate says she's like a little peanut, but cuter. We are so happy for you. Too bad we can't donate sleep.

Whitehead Family Fun said...

She is adorable. You will love having a little girl. I know I do (even though she has only been here for three months). Congrats.

Little Red said...

Oh, Little Princess!
Keep the pictures coming!

Jacee Coles said...

She is a doll! I wish I could be there to see her.

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute! I want to see her SO BAD!

Courtney said...

How cute! Congrats again! You will get used to it quick the no sleep at night thing... and then it will change... good luck!

Dr. Steve & Miranda Baker said...

Isn't it amazing how much you can love that tiny person you made together!? Feel free to blog it up as much as possible! We can't get enough pics. I can't wait to see her in person. xo

Dr. Steve & Miranda Baker said...

Isn't it amazing how much you can love that tiny person you made together? Feel free to blog it up as much as possible! We can't get enough pics. I am so excited to see her in person. xo

JO said...

What a doll!!! Love the pics. I can completely understand where you are coming from with the no sleep situation....it is so rough, I am in tears at times because I am so tired and overwhelmed

Annie said...

Holy Cow Steph! Those pictures are so so cute! I love the first one. I want to just hold her so bad. Can't wait to be able to!

Stacey said...

Steph! She looks so much like a little Proctor! Congratulations!

jon and kir said...

so cute!!!

Whitney said...

Oh she is adorable! I love how you are dressing her its so cute. I am a little nervous about the no sleep thing too. You know me when I don't get enough sleep.(remember throwing shoes at the window and the birds and the dumb dog in hondi?) Oh and not to mention the Roosters!:)

Anonymous said...

beautiful, these pictures just made me smile inside and out!