I love, love summer time. Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what our rural, redneck lives consits of this time of year...
Spending time up at Hedberg's ranch
This is what Brock's summer consits of...lots of hay work. Don't worry, I still don't know how to manuver this beast and think it's best if it stays that way. (This picture is from a few summers back, when my brother's family came to visit).
Swimming and fishing up at Harvey Gap (a lake just a few miles from our house). This picture is for you Pat, thanks for the visit last week!
And we can't forget about all them country concerts!
3 comments:
Oh fun! I seriously would love your life. I have always wanted to live in a small town and live on a ranch. I cant wait for your baby to come make sure you post as soon as you can.
So jealous, we are having thunderstorms every day and the humidity is about to kill me oh and did I mention the bugs. But gotta admit it is better than the winter. Hopefully we will soon join you for those Colorado summers!
You two are such a cute couple. I'm jealous of you. Living in the country is so much fun. Oh well I'm stuck here in good old Utah County. So when's this baby coming? I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment