Our nightly ritual...
I'm afraid our baby has no choice in the matter as well...
About this time last year we went to Fenway Park. To make a long story short, we got some seriously good dug-out seats for only $25/piece...Brock was in second heaven.
If by chance the Sox's aren't on TV then we need not fret. We can play them on X-BOX. Lucky!

Okay, okay so I'm done with my whining. Brock, I really do love you, your obsession, and wish the Red Sox's all my best (for the sake of our marriage ;) . And to all you other "sports widows"... I feel your pain!
8 comments:
haha i totally hear ya. I'm so glad Jazz season is over.
At least you'll have a little girl buddy to go do fun things with in a few years while Brock enjoys his baseball:)
Hope you're feelin well.
Remember when we were young you named your little cat "two sox."
Seems to fit perfect now. j/k
Hope you're doing well. Can't wait to see that little girl.
It's sooo close!
Hey Stephanie! It's Karissa Flanagan (Smallwood). Annie told me that you're pregnant! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!! Hey email me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog. (it's private.)
karissa{dot}smallwood{at}gmail{dot}com
Days of my life...yeah that sure made me laugh! Sorry you are a widow, but it looks like you will have a little one to spend some time with soon! :)
I prefer futbol.
-Nneji
you guys are just too cute! I looked at your nursery pictures below and you did such a great job! I can't wait to see that beauty, she will be gorgeous! Our little guy hasn't done much moving as of yet, hopefully he won't be overdue but I wouldn't be surprised if he was.
Hey Steph, this is Annie. I have to use Kyle's login until I can get my own set up.
Replace "Red Sox" with "Braves" and that is my life...I know how you feel, Steph. :) Last year, Kyle watched EVERY SINGLE Braves game and this year is looking the same!
Steph, this is Kyle now.
Enough with the whining, 162 games is a beautiful thing.
Annie needs to get over it also. Thanks.
Post a Comment