Steph that is sooo flippin cute. I love the bird theme. That little gal is going to love it. I especially love the picture with bosti in the center... for some reason it makes me laugh
Looks like you guys are all set up! I can't wait to see that cute little girl and make plans for a trip out there soon......Brock is probably shaking his head right now saying "They've been saying that for years"
10 comments:
Steph that is sooo flippin cute. I love the bird theme. That little gal is going to love it. I especially love the picture with bosti in the center... for some reason it makes me laugh
Oh, so cute! What a lucky little baby! And I am way impressed!
That room is adorable. I want to steal your dog by the way,I'll trade you for a yappy little schnauzer if you want
so Cute! I absolutely love it. Great Job!
ohhhh, i can't wait. It's like right around the corner!!
Okay that is totally my favorite bedding!! I saw that in Pottery barn and almost got the quilt for Shannies bed!! Too cute!!!!
Looks like you guys are all set up! I can't wait to see that cute little girl and make plans for a trip out there soon......Brock is probably shaking his head right now saying "They've been saying that for years"
Looks like your ready. What a cute room. I'm so excited for you. Being a mom is so rewarding. Good luck.
You are already the cutest Mom...look how cute the room is!? It looks absolutely adorable - you never cease to amaze me, Steph!
Steph, its so freaking cute! I cant believe you are getting so close to being a mom. Make sure you post pictures of her right away.
Post a Comment