Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Photo Shoot Anyone??

So Brock and I were thinking about a last minute photo shoot before our baby comes, like what about the above? What do you guys think? I think it would be really cute to have around. Ya know, to show in our little girls wedding video one day.

LOL...KIDDING! Oh. My. Gosh. Who in there right mind is licensed to take photos like this??? I have to thank my cousin Kelli for letting me steal this photo off of her blog...I was laughing so hard I couldn't resist posting it to mine. Anyway, one of my pet peeves is tacky photos like the above. Actually, my obsession started when I worked at a photography studio in high school...all of the photographers knew to give me their latest "works of art". People would come in all of the time and request the oddest shots?!? I soon had a pretty good collection going and left it there for the girl that replaced me to keep going. Anyway, just thought I'd share and tell everyone out there that this is NOT, I repeat, NOT okay!

12 comments:

Little Red said...

OH MY........
This is hilarious....speaking of weird pictures.
Crystal just took some family pictures at the timpanogous temple. The grandma hired an actor that plays Jesus in some movies to come pose with all her grandkids....in front of the temple.

what is wrong with people?

jon and kir said...

scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Kreitzers said...

Oh boy did you have us going. We thought Brock had maybe lost his mind for a minute. Brock will SO remember our PSYCHO neighbors who lived above us our first year here in Logan. They TOTALLY had pictures like that and had them displayed and were very proud of them......NOT RIGHT!

Kate said...

Ok, this is hilarious! I double dog dare you to get this done! I will even pay the sitting fee, think about it...

Anonymous said...

That's hot....soooo hot!

Courtney said...

I really do think you should pose like that.. especially when your pregnant.. you know your so HOT then and so irresistable..LOL.. that is so exciting you picked out a name for your baby girl.. oh man I am just so excited for you.. are you so ready to just have her out now?? It seriously is the best experience I have ever had.. keep in touch!

Jenn said...

yuck.
I think the concert is july 19, so would that be too early with the babe to have visitors? But oh i can't wait to see her!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey you how are ya. I hope you don't mind that I stumbled upon your blog. That's so awesome your have a baby. Motherhood is so fun. Crazy but fun. Ryan and I have a little boy and he has made life so fun. Now we can stay in touch better. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jacquelyn said...

I wonder if they did this at like kiddie kandids or something. Do you know how awkward that must have been? Poor girl....the one taking the picture oh, and the one in the belly.

Whitney said...

No freaking way! That is the worst picture I have ever seen. I am dieing over it. Well only a few more days until she comes. I am so excited for you guys. Oh ya I am flying home in August to have my baby in Utah lets hope Cy makes it. haha

Branigan Knowlton said...

I didn't give you permission to use that. You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

Anonymous said...

ha! ya, i laughed so hard when i saw this on kelli's blog...and still, it gets me!

i've been traveling and i'm finally sitting down here to catch up with everyone...just realized you had a blog!