This past weekend my sisters and sis-n-law threw me a baby shower. It was lots of fun and we got a lot of great baby stuff...thanks everyone! Also, thank ya Selena for the idea of surprising me with Pizza Factory bread sticks (just a little something they don't have in Coloradee, and I've been craving!!!). I swear, due to the carb cravings, this poor girl is going to come out with loaves for legs ;) Thanks again for the good times (we missed you Jeana).
5 comments:
Yep, just as I thought. You look annoying adorable! Loaves for legs? I am dying! I am still wanting more pictures though...
Thanks for adding the we missed you part. I am starting to feel like I am not such a huge part of the family anymore. Weird, I know. So thanks. I am so glad that you had a great shower looks like you got some great stuff. My gift will be coming in the mail when I get my act together and get it finished. Love ya!
Way cute pictures, Steph! You look great...or I like how Kate describes it, "annoying adorable!" Keep the pictures coming...
Steph! I love that you have a blog. I just discovered it. I am adding you to my list of friends right now so I can keep track of you. Are you sure you look pregnant? You are teeny tiny! I am so excited for you. Do you know what you are naming your baby or is it a surprise? We are naming our babe Samuel Boe. LOVE YOU! Can't wait to see more pics.
Steph you look awesome! You are so close to your due date. I wish I knew what that felt like.
Post a Comment