Friday, July 15, 2011

3 years & 3 months

Rylee turned three on July 1st, and Colby hit his three month mark!
Makes me sad, I want to freeze time and keep them little forever.

..............

Happy Birthday Rylee!

Goodmornin'! Brock made a candy trail from her bed out to her presents, she thought it was pretty cool to wake up to. This year, all she wanted was a fish -- I'll take it!

Later that day, we left for a family reunion down by Telluride, Colorado.
We had a blast celebrating Ry's birthday with family.



Birthday girl with her favorite person!

The crew (my mother-in-law's side of the family)

Colby and cousin Jeff

We had a barn dance that night. The kids went wild.
This is Aunt Sherry teaching Ry how to line dance.

Rylee did beginning T-Ball last week.
It was the highlight of my day watching her try to figure out where to run and who to throw to. Hilarious.





Pretty proud of that medal!

...........

And here's some of my little guy...

All ready for church

Blessing outfit


He has been such a fun, sweet little guy.
We all love getting him to smile and laugh.

..........


We also went to UT back in June. My sister, Jackie, snapped these for me.


2 comments:

Annie said...

I just love those babies of yours! I LOVE the picture of Rylee and Brock...so cute!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Rylee! Such a cute family Steph.