Can you believe it's already over?! Christmas night is always such a bummer for me -- I hate that all the anticipation is over in just a few short hours. I try to just enjoy it, and not let it get to me...but it always does. Maybe that's my "worldly side" coming out. ;) Regardless, we had a great Christmas and Rylee was so much fun. I took her to see Santa back during Thanksgiving break when we were in Utah and ever since she's been telling us she wants a: 1) bike (stems from trashing her .50 cent yard sale bike whose wheel broke weeks prior), and 2) a real Baby Jesus (simple request eh?!). You see, we've been trying to teach her the "real" meaning for Christmas all month long, and have acted out the Nativity scene several times with her LittlePeople Nativity set. I guess me being pregnant around this whole thing did havoc to her little mind and she thought I was going to be the one who delivered Jesus. Ha! Don't worry, Santa came through with a Costco baby center for the kid. And YES, this is my public announcement -- we are expecting GIRL #2 in April. We are thrilled!
Here's a little glimpse of the past month...

Viewing lights at Hotel Colorado

At our church Christmas party -- Brock was suppose to be one of the wisemen, but ended up scaring everyone by looking like father time.

Breakfast with Santa at the library. Rylee and her friend Paul.
Making candy houses with friends.
Helping me make (EAT) cookies

Checkin out her new baby

Of course, the $1 bin Target Playdoh was the biggest hit Christmas morn. Go figure.

Finally got her bike, but no snow!

Grandma Jo helping Rylee try on her new silk jams
Aunt Ansley gave all the cousins these cute chairs and Uncle Colter gave her a complete cowgirl outfit, chaps and all.
I didn't get around to sending Christmas cards this year...so here's a quick version of what they may have looked like.
Love to you all.
7 comments:
Congrats Stephanie! Hooray for sweet babies! Your family is adorable and I loved all the pictures of your little Miss enjoying the holidays.
that was a fun post. Rylee is getting so cute. I bet Christmas was really fun this year with her a little older. your "card" turned out awesome! :)
Yea for girl #2! Looks like a fun Christmas!
I love the cowgirl hat! so cute of uncle colter. I love how kids love the cheapest, easiest things. play doh, go figure. love ya and glad you guys had a good christmas.
Congratulations. Looks like Christmas was tons of fun- we at least had snow for a little Christmas day sledding.
Do you have a new email? I tried to send you something and it didn't work.
Hi Sam! It's stephanie.hedberg@gmail.com Hope you guys are doing well. I can't believe how big your kids are!
Post a Comment