Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Disneyland
Two weeks ago we took Rylee to Disneyland, and got to visit my brother and sister-in-law who live in Los Angeles. My mom also got to come with us, so it was an extra treat. I'm still not sure if I had more fun watching Rylee's or Brock's reaction to everything. This was a huge surprise for me since Brock wasn't exactly a "fan" of Disneyland when we went with our ambassador group in college :). However, I guess that's what kids do to you. Suddenly, watching your kids have fun is more exciting, and the lines don't matter as much. Speaking of lines...we went at the perfect time of year (1st week of Nov). The lines and weather were awesome!! Anyway, we had a great time and it was fun to see some of my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That just put a smile on my face.
Rylee is so darling! Sounds like so much fun with kids.
Oh Ry! I can just imagine her squeals of excitement. what a perfect time to go. i'll have to remember that. It sounds like Ry has Brock wrapped around her little finger. :) so cute.
Rylee looks like you, Jenn, and Jacque all squeezed into one little girlie! I love it! Lucky girl!
Wahooo look's like such a fun vacation! Love the pics Steph :)
Rylee is beautiful and looks just like you!!
I was looking at your blog with owen on my lap and came to the pic of Rylee in her cowgirl boots with no pants. Owen said "awwe look at her cute little bum bum" He kept saying "let's go her house and play wif her!"
Post a Comment