Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lily & Amy

I work with the cutest lady, who happens to have the cutest Grandbabies.
This was such a fun, relaxing shoot. Can't get enough...






Thanks Kathy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Steph, Your portrait work is Amazing! We can see your passion. I am excited to see the ones with Rylee, Lilli and Amy together. Thanks so much for a great afternoon of fun and for the beautiful images. Thank you! Kathy

Unknown said...

Steph, I love your photos and Rylee is amazing! I am so glad that life is going well for you. Take care! ~ Mindi Cabe

Little Red said...

Steph! These are fantastic! The lighting is awesome! Good job- you are getting better and better! Keep it up! P.S. That baby is so so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Steph, those are awesome! Great job! -Annie

Courtney Curt said...

oh I love those!! you're awesome!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Hello beautiful eyes!! Nice job Steph. You need to live closer to me so you can take pics of my girlies!