Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter/Opening Day

Hope your Easter was great. I loved watching Rylee hunt eggs. Once she found one, she would open it, eat the chocolate immediately, and then say, "againagain" (a girl after my own heart).

Later that day, Brock brought up some baby ducks (benefits of owing a feed store ;). I believe Rylee though she was their mother. She was so concerned about each one. If they all got out of the basket, she would panic. To die for.


My shutter speed was a little slow, but still cute.



It's not Spring in our house unless I can hear baseball in the background. Today made it official.
I bet you can't guess who dressed her.

P.S. - Don't let the above pictures fool you. While my daughter may look like an angle, she has been known to occasionally "loose it". Today, after Easter dinner, she gave her cousin Brooklynn a black-eye. No joke! I wanted to cry/die. Have I already failed? Not even 2 years old, and I'm scared for my life. How can something so little be so naughty?!? I'll I can say is it's a good thing she still cuddles.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

haha a black eye? wow, she is gonna be one tough lady. But still adorable. Her curly hair is getting long.

Little Red said...

I love the little chicks! What a good dad! who is ry sitting with? a cousin? Super cute easter dress too- what a doll!

Courtney Curt said...

I LOVE THOSE PICTS! cute little ducks too. love the opening day outfit.

Anonymous said...

A black eye? Are you kidding, I think that's awesome! Way to teach her to stick up for herself! Pray she keeps doing that when she starts dating. She is adorable by the way! Looks just like a Proctor.

Whitehead Family Fun said...

I'm impressed your 2 year old didn't squeeze those cute little ducks, mine would have. It seems like they near 2 and wham naughty :) Cute pictures though, looked like a fun Easter.

jon and kir said...

cutest pics!!! My kids would have squeezed the life out of those little duckies!!

Jenn said...

I wouldn't worry about the black eye. I bet someday Brooklyn will give her one back!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh Rylee is adorable! How cute are those outfits??? I LOVE IT!
By the way your Hawaii trip looks amazing... as do you!